Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) is a powerful and energy-efficient technology and a core component of digital transformation in the Internet of Things (IoT). A Bluetooth Low Energy Developer can help businesses integrate BLE into their devices and systems to gain new insights and control, streamline operations, and provide a better customer experience.
BLE is used in a variety of applications today, such as wearables and home automation, and its range is increasing rapidly across truly connected devices that require secure communication. BLE works by Bluetooth classic radio technology transferring data between two devices using radio waves within the 2.4GHz range. This technology allows robust communication over longer distances than most other wireless technologies with just a fraction of the power required to transmit the data.
Here’s some projects that our expert Bluetooth Low Energy Developers have made real:
- Building an entire ecosystem allowing for secure custodial wallets with Bluetooth device connection
- Developing advanced fall detectors on NRF 52832 Chipset
- Implementing and integrating BLE functionality for device configuration on ESP32-S3
- Establishing Flutter plugins for ACR1255U-J1 Bluetooth NFC Reader
- Creating prototypes with Embedded C and ARM Cortex M
- Developing secure interconnectivity between python TCP sockets and BLE devices
- Constructing Raspberry 3/4 Bluetooth LE scanners using Python 3.9
- Designing simple mobile apps to identify and record BLE pairing requests
- Programming Nordic based bluetooth speakers
- Setting up Unity Scenes real time connecting one BLE sensor
Through integrations with BLE, today's devices become smarter without intensive energy use, reduced cost, increased speed in configuration tasks, improved accuracy in data transfer, simplified interoperability between different vendor products and secure data encryption. With the help of specialized Freelancer expert BLE Developers, businesses can design robust integrations to realize their visions for the future of IoT. If you have an idea for a project that requires BLE integration – post it on Freelancer now and hire experienced BLE developer to turn it into reality!Sur 13,566 commentaires, les clients ont évalué nos Bluetooth Low Energy Developers 4.85 sur 5 étoiles.
Embaucher des Bluetooth Low Energy Developers
Design and build an app that works on IOS and Android. The app will securely connect to devices via Bluetooth and run diagnostics checks. The app needs to be able to access devices and retrieve BITE reports which diagnoses hardware or firmware issues.
Need experienced programmer for specific task of Adding Audio / Voice to IOS / Android Mobile App & Integrating Voice Alerts / Notifications with Dynamic island For IOS Must be proficient with Swift Dynamic Island Apple Speech recognition API for iOS Apple AVSpeechSynthesizer iOS - AudioKit For Android Must be Proficient with: Kotlin Android Dynamic island Google Speech recognition API Android TTS Engine Android AAudio Must also be proficient in working with BLE ANT + devices SDK. This project is for this Specific task / functionality only … Not for creating Mobile Apps … inexperience & over bids will not be considered. Additional Info to Selected bids only. NDA required.