Academic Publishing Jobs
Academic Publishing is a very important process in the research and education world, that includes the dissemination of scientific knowledge. A good Academic Publisher should have a broad knowledge concerning in the areas related to publishing for academic and research institutions, as well as an understanding of the principles of general non-fiction book and other publishing information. Academic Publishers know how to lay out a whole book, from design to formatting elements to content editing, working closely with editors and authors in the process.
The job done by an Academic Publisher is particularly specialized and involves comprehension about copyright, print layout design, electronic transformations of text and illustrations, jargon-heavy texts and perfectly create correct reference entries.
Here's some projects that our expert Academic Publisher made real:
- Formatting assignments and articles not only with easily readable structures, but also correctly cited sources.
- Working with graphics to recreate questions and figures as accurately as possible before splitting them.
- Carefully proofread texts to catch all errors both grammatically and semantically.
- Paraphrasing academic text and making sure it's properly published on magazines or Q1 sources.
- Editing texts written in different languages with accurate native translations.
- Assigning the right kind of research projects to the right professional researcher in any niche of expertise.
- Assessing content critically based on neuroscience criteria and creating succinct policy briefs after.
- Crafting sophisticated designs for print media through layouts used in Adobe InDesign software.
Academic publishing involves painstaking attention no matter what is the particular subject matter you may be working on. By hiring an expert academic publisher from Freelancer.com you can count on reliable professionals well-versed with the latest industry standards, getting your project done both quickly and professionally. So if you need help getting your project ready for publication or any kind of formatting requirements, then post your project now on Freelancer.com!Sur 9,726 commentaires, les clients ont évalué nos Academic Publishers 4.84 sur 5 étoiles.
Embaucher des Academic Publishers
Seeking an agent/publisher/editor to assist with the publication of some essays in an international journal in the field of Law, Politics, and Economics. The project requires assistance with specific tasks in the publishing process. The ideal candidate should have experience in the field and be able to complete the project ASAP. Skills required include: - Experience in publishing essays in academic journals - Knowledge of the Law, Politics, and Economics field - Familiarity with the publishing process - Managing the peer review process - Coordinating with the publisher for publishing If you have the skills and experience or necessary connections to complete this project, please submit your proposal.