Hi, I have an English PDF file (see attached file) with 1000 short questions (from BIBLE) with short answers and I need it to be translated in French. Before Bid, I need you to translate me the 3 firsts questions so I can check if you French level is OK ! -------------------------------------- [(1000 questions de la Bible avec des réponses)
Bonjour j'aimerais savoir si mon shéma est possible j'aimerais mettre garder le paiement en sécurité jusqu'a que le client est reçu son colis et qu'il la confirmer sur le site et une fois la confirmation effectué le virement s'effectue sur le compte paypal du vendeur comme aliexpress ??
Bonjour, J'aurai besoin d'un forum poster pour un site à thématique du trading ( Forex, CFD bourse... ). Le but est de créer différents utilisateurs et de poster des messages sur le forum. J'aurai besoin d'environ 10 sujets de forum ( dont des questions/réponses), incluant 2 à 4 posts chacun. A lire avant de poster: - Pas de ...
I have jar with infinite number of marbles. 1% of the marbles are red, the remaining 99% are black. Case 1: If I randomly withdraw 1000 marbles from the jar, I will get approximately 100 red marbles. Right? Case 2: I withdraw 5 ( = N) marbles at a time and repeat that 10000 times. Each time I am looking for at least one red marble in the 5 that withdrew. So, on average, how may red marbles will I...
Hello, I am looking for someone who can create question papers for electrical and electronics, computer science and mechanical engineering students, the question paper consists of basic engineering questions, a little bit of maths aptitude and then questions for the specified branch.
I have an educational website . I have medical notes and I want your help to make multiple choice questions from it to help the student to practice. Thank you
...wordpress theme: [se connecter pour voir l'URL] It is fully functional on my website. However, it's developers did not add the "Upload file" option to the "Ask a question form". I am looking for someone to help me with this. I need my users to be able to upload only jpg, jpeg and png files when completing the form. I need the files to be
Hi, attached are two examples of verbal reasoning questions. I need someone to create 20 similar questions, each with 4 statements and to provide and explain the answers. Topics should be business general (finance/law/marketing etc.) and you can use the Internet as a source of information (encyclopedia, business sites or similar) BUT questions have
I am looking for questions and answers for the last 10 years for all kinds of national level and state level entrance examinations - starting with Tamil Nadu. Medical, Engineering, Defence, Law, Pure Sciences, Agriculture, IISc etc., The information is required in word documents with questions and answers. I can provide the entire list when we interact
There are features similar to Quora.com. We need a design professionally made with someone who has experience in UX designing as well as placement of colors thing. I will disclose full requirements after awarding job. Programs such as photoshop, sketch or illustrator can be used. You will need to design approximately 5-7 pages. We will send you sketches on paper and you will have to redesign i...
I would like original maths questions to ...should have a mathematics background with an undestanding of primary school maths and experince of creating original maths content. The questions should be accompanied by answers and formatted in a word document. Only please respond if you have time as I need this work to be completed within the next 2 weeks