Personal fashion designer for hireemplois

Filtrer

Mes recherches récentes
Filtrer par :
Budget
à
à
à
Compétences
Langues
    État du travail
    8 personal fashion designer for hire travaux trouvés au tarif de EUR

    Hello, I am looking to hire a fashion designer who has EXTENSIVE and/or professional training in fashion design. Applicant needs to be able to complete all elements of designing a garment to include actual sketches AND producing the final tech packs needed to have the garment created. This project will be on-going for the next 3 months, but will

    €753 (Avg Bid)
    €753 Offre moyenne
    10 offres
    fashion design S'est terminé left

    I want to hire a personal fashion designer to design clothes for me occasionally

    €163 (Avg Bid)
    €163 Offre moyenne
    14 offres

    ...We are looking to hire a experienced designer with extensive knowledge on Shopify. Boddeco is an up and coming women's apparel company. It targets women from ages 22-32. It is a small business start up that has been running out of Ebay for quite some time and now we want to make our .com official and launch it. We are looking for someone who concentrates

    €1169 (Avg Bid)
    €1169 Offre moyenne
    41 offres
    Business function S'est terminé left

    ...be graded out of a 100 and is worth 20% of the total grade assigned to the course. Out of the 100 marks, 84% will be divided equally between the two parts, that is, 42 marks for each case study. The remaining 16% will be distributed equally as follows: presentation of ideas and organization of the answer, adherence to specified word count, proper referencing

    €133 (Avg Bid)
    €133 Offre moyenne
    10 offres

    I need a great Flash programmer and a web designer to finish my existing design. I need a fully functional finished product. The site is a photography site with simple navigation design, and slide show capabilities. It has 7 main pages 1-Home 2-Mission statement 3-Services, Rates, Booking (which includes an automated booking calendar with paypal or

    €367 (Avg Bid)
    €367 Offre moyenne
    6 offres

    I need a real designer, Not a wanna be designer. I hate to sound harsh but I have had several from this site waste months of my time because they do not know how to build a site. This project Started in September and I have no site. Please do not waste my time if you cannot build this site. I need clone of [se connecter pour voir l'URL] (Please fully review

    €259 - €1296
    Scellé
    €259 - €1296
    9 offres
    5 Different Logos S'est terminé left

    I'm looking for 5 different logos for 5 different web sites. All Logos must be unique and with high resolution so I can use them online (Web) and for digital printings (Stationary, Business cards, ..etc). 1) [se connecter pour voir l'URL]: (Personal Web site) Its' a personal web site, I'm looking for a logo that represnts the...

    €140 (Avg Bid)
    €140 Offre moyenne
    28 offres