Write 3 Technical Articles and Posts
- État: Closed
- Prix: $35
- Propositions reçues: 10
- Gagnant: MintCopy
Résumé de concours
We are looking for quality writers to produce fresh unique and original content for personal branding and marketing reasons.
Articles must be 500 words min. We are interested in funny , quirky, interesting and original and will be checking for originality most of all.
Grammar does not have to be perfect but must be good. Please use spell check also. Do a double check.
We prefer well written and punchy sentences and paragraphs. We can edit but don’t want to spend all of our time editing.
We’re looking for articles that fit any of the topic areas listed at the end of the post.
All relevant quality articles will be published if approved by us.
Articles will be published with our Authors Name. ( not your name)
We need articles written on a regular basis to promote the Author as an authority and thought leader on LinkedIn.
The articles will be all centered around:
- Business Technology Strategy
- Software systems architecture,
- Software Methodology
- Cloud computing,
- Big data,
- DevOps etc.
- Software industry trends
The article topic should :
- be well researched
- state a target audience derived from research
- state and address what matters to the target audience
- have viral headlines (lists, numbers, how to etc.)
- address in the 2nd person
- elicit controversy
- excite readers
- educate the masses
- minimum 500 words
The ideal freelancer should:
- have a very strong background/understanding of SDLC and Architecture
- Native English speaker
- Mature writer with sales and influential copyrighting experience
- be able to give the articles the voice of a thought leader and influence
♣ UX-First Design Means Product Success
♣ 7 Mobile Strategies & Trends for 2016 / 2017
♣ Let’s Talk About User Interface and Why your Customers Hate it!
♣ Top 7 Tips For Better User Engagement On Hybrid Mobile Application
♣ How to tackle Different forms of technical debt
♣ Top 10 Principles of Software Design
♣ Top 7 Software Development Trends For 2016 / 2017
This will be a regular gig for articles, posts, eBooks, white-papers.
To clarify - for this competition it is $10 per article.