Write a tag line/slogan for a new blog/website, Conscious Living
- État: Closed
- Prix: $30
- Propositions reçues: 5
- Gagnant: Othello1
Résumé du concours
Help create a tagline/slogan for an exciting new website/Blog: www.consciousliving.co.nz
Our website/Blog will be a resource hub relating to issues that affect life on earth, including environmental issues and ethical issues.
- It will invite expert opinion and build on data relating to these issues.
- It will provide readers with a resource so they can be conscious of how their life choices affect other lives and our planet.
- It will follow the changes I make in my life and the learning curve I go through in order to help ensure that life on earth is preserved/improved.
- It will be personal but professional in that it is not just opinion based and will objectively analyse these topics.
- use of resources for food production, including meat, vegetable and processed foods,
- reducing energy consumption and carbon footprint
- reducing/reusing waste
- current fishing practices and how we can ensure our oceans are sustained
- ethics around crate/ cage farming vs free range farming
- leading a more self sustaining life by growing your own fruit and vege/making things from scratch/harvesting available resources
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Othello1 beat nearly 200 other entries to win my slogan contest. Besides his winning entry he produced a number of other excellent slogans that would have worked equally well - he is a wordsmith! :)”
meaganb, New Zealand.