Wordpress auction customizations of wpauctions.com plugin
- État: Closed
- Prix: $50
- Propositions reçues: 2
Résumé du concours
I am looking for someone to add some custom features to word press and the wpauctions plugin.
I would like a page where registered users can see the following....
a auction manage page for registered users that would show
1) what they have bid on, if they are winning or outbid, current price, maximum proxy bid etc...
2) a page showing total balance owing for closed auctions
3) past auction wins and paid accounts
4) a admin area to mark auctions paid
I have managed to get a little head start on this by adding a custom page that displays the bid status (using a php widget plugin) but i have a bug in it that needs fixing and also i have a page that shows items won and creates a current balance owing.... But this is just temporary and needs improvement and a better layout but we can use it as a starting point.
This is just a small local auction site (pick up items locally) we want other modifications as well so this would be ongoing for the right person.
- You must be fluent in english (no language barriers)
- No generic bids, please make your bid so we know you fully understand what is needed
- Examples of similar projects using Wordpress would be good
Our starting prize is listed at 50.00 but please bid whatever you feel is fair.
A good programmer will be able to accomplish this in a very short time.
As mentioned more development will follow and we will pay more for someone who does not have any language barriers and does good work.