Website / Wordpress partner
- État: Closed
- Prix: $30
- Propositions reçues: 2
Résumé de concours
I need a web designer / developer who knows Wordpress inside and out. I have recently taken on a contract to take creative control for all existing / future websites for an IT Solutions company (I already have 5 websites within 1 month and this number is increasing now that the sales staff know they can offer this service) I want to outsource some of this to a person or company with a big emphasis on scalability, professionalism and a good level of English spelling and Grammar.
Skills I need:
• Wordpress development and all associated languages, i.e JQuery, PHP, MySQL etc...
• Good Design skills,
• Some clients are local government (schools, councils, chambers) so need to be fully accessible (Clean semantics, W3c validated,) so knowledge of Accessibility issues
• Server maintenance / email maintenance for each company using Cpanel / Sogo
• Graphic Design using latest Adobe Suite
• Mac - use of Wunderlist pro
• Any other additional languages a bonus.
I have my own a dedicated server running Linux, CPanelWMH with root access and all the standard stuff ( Spec of the server is 20 gig ram, 1tb raid HD, 6 cores with unlimited bandwidth).
I want this to work on an hourly rate, Initially I will pay for work completed on the last day of the month. When I am confident I have the right person (or team) on board I will work on a retainer basis. This contract is for ongoing maintenance so I will set an email up linking you with the client so I need Professionalism and good level of English.
Almost straight away I have 2 websites to get started on, plus we need 6 websites moving over to my new server.
• Only apply if you have a good portfolio to show.
• If you can manage the workload, which will very quickly, become a full time position within a short space of time.
• If you have a good level of English
• You have all the relevant skills as mentioned above (of course)
Remember you are submitting a PRICE PER HOUR.
Looking forward to hearing from you and what you can do for me. If you have any question then give me a shout.