- État: Closed
- Prix: $150
- Propositions reçues: 26
- Gagnant: MoustafaAbdalla
Résumé de concours
I need to create a website design - mockup for our "CropTech" company. I do not need to create complete website, I just need graphics e.g. cut jpeg pictures, Photoshop project, etc. Just some graphic files from which I can create a website.
We are company which provides service to the farmers. Specifically, we put electronic wireless stations on the fields (sugar beet, wheat, etc.) and these stations are measuring some meteorological values (humidity, temperature) and sending these values to our servers. Then we show these values to the customers in a chart, but mainly we calculate some coefficients from these values saying how high is probability of occurrence of some disease, therefore the farmers know if they should take some necessary measures or not. These coefficients are showed in a chart together with measured data from stations and in addition we generate weekly reports for the customers. So basically, our company connects agriculture and computer technologies including Internet of Things etc. On the web page should be menu with buttons which redirect to relevant pages (Contact, Pricing, Log In, Charts, ...). On the Chart page will be line chart containing Temperature/Humidity/Coefficient on axis Y and datetime on axis X. The website can look similarly to [login to view URL] (it is just an example which I found on the internet, it does not have to be same). Name of our company is "CropTech" and our logo is attached. Created website should match style of attached logo. Looking forward to your design.
I have an update about website content. The website should contain the following pages:
HomePage - some initial page with picture or something like that
Chart - Page with one line chart. The chart will be line chart containing two lines with temperature and humidity. On axis X will be time. It would be great if you could design a chart too.
Pricing - page with info about pricing
Contact - contact information, contact form, etc.
About/How does it work - info about company, explanation with pictures how does it work, ...
Settings - settings such as "Change password", etc.
FAQ - just FAQ
Another update (8/20/2018):
The website should contain moreover these pages:
My Stations - this page will be visible in main menu, but only after logging in and there will be few links on the page. E.g. "Add new Stations", "Show all stations", "Generate report", etc.
* links from "My Stations" page will go to:
- "Show all stations" - it will be just a table, see attachment
- "Show stations on map" - there will be inserted map (Binq map, google map - it does not matter). Please design this page together with map pushpins and popup window accessible after clicking on a pushpin (see attachment)
* There should be "Log In" and "Try now" buttons
* The first picture could be e.g. picture of the "sugar beet"/"cereal"/"some agriculture crop" field with map marked pin above it - to visualize that there are placed some electronics devices on the field.
* The fist picture could be e.g. hand with smart phone and a field in background - to visualize that information about the field can be checked on a smart phone
* Under the first picture or better on a page "How does it work" could be some descriptive icons which symbolize e.g. weather, small weather station, wireless network, report/document, chart, happy customer ...