Website Design for CarrotCams
- Statut: Closed
- Prix: $120
- Propositions reçues: 9
Résumé du concours
CarrotCams is a low cost video security system for homes and small businesses. It consolidates multiple web-based cameras into a single web page and provides control of each camera from that page. The page functionality is essentially complete with a poor visual design. Please see the attached current-page.png. I want a new design, including layout, colors and fonts.
Note that the current product name is "FarGuard" and the new name is "CarrotCams".
The new design must satisfy the following requirements:
1. Use colors taken from the new logo (see [url removed, login to view]) and from the existing help page (see [url removed, login to view]).
2. Incorporate the new logo and "CarrotCams(TM)" into the page.
3. Maintain the current grid layout of camera images. The site supports 1 to 16 cameras. Your design should accommodate 3 images in roughly the same layout.
4. Maximize the size of the camera images. In other words, do not add significant borders which will make the images smaller.
5. Maintain the current links at the top right of the page and the current status information at the bottom, but with the new colors and font choice.
6. Each image has links and controls that appear when the cursor rolls over the image. See the 3rd image in current-page.png. Your design should include a semi-transparent background color and a contrasting text/image foreground color.
7. You do NOT need to redesign the control images.