Video Game Spriter Wanted
- État: Pending
- Prix: $30
- Propositions reçues: 1
Résumé du concours
I am looking to employ someone to create sprites, tile maps, and a few other odds and ends for a video game I am working on. In order to determine who is right for the job, I decided to post a contest to see who has the art style I'm looking for.
Here's the style I need:
- 2D and pixelated, like something you'd find on Nintendo or Super Nintendo.
- Dark, gritty, and medieval - no cartoons, and in most cases no super bright colors.
- Nothing should be any larger than 64x64.
- Fits with a tile-based movement system.
- For sprites, you will need to make various creatures and humans. Here's an example of what I'm looking for: http://i.imgur.com/o1vibLX.png
- For tile maps, I will specify a specific "biome" and you will need to draw up the tile map based on that.
If this sounds like something you can do, then please provide the following as submission for this contest to win the money, and gain the opportunity to continue working for me in the future:
1) Submit a sprite sheet for a human mage. It should be semi-youthful, so no long white beards or anything like that. The mage should be carrying a staff and wearing a hood. It should include a front view, back view, left view, and right view depending on which direction this character is facing. Each view should have 2 frames each so that it is animated. The first frame is a stationary pose, and the second frame shows some movement.
2) Submit a tile map for a basic grassland biome, with 3 different grass tiles and 2 different tree tiles.
I am intentionally vague in my descriptions because I need someone who can take my ideas and bring them to life without too much guidance. Please make sure you adhere to all the criteria above or your submission will not be counted.
Tableau de clarification publique
Comment commencez des concours
Publiez votre concours Rapide et facile
Obtenez des tonnes de propositions De partout dans le monde
Attribuez la meilleure proposition Télécharger les fichiers - Facile !