Update custom Laravel php project
- État: Pending
- Prix: $50
- Propositions reçues: 1
- Gagnant: kamransiyal9
Résumé de concours
I have a custom PHP/Laravel project, basically a CMS and I need to have it ready for deployment. I can do this myself but will be taking me too much time. So I am looking for someone with Laravel 7 expertise to assist me in looking at the entire project. ;
There are multiple repositories, TymrCMS is the core and there are many modules and plugins
[login to view URL]
Note all modules are to be downloaded into /app/Modules, and plugins go in app/Plugins
1. Make a report of recommendations
2. Open discussion after the report is delivered so I can respond to the points and get a better undertanding.
1. Analyse my LARAVEL code and make a list of recommendations. (At least 50 recommendations, bonus payment for quality of finding and reporting. i.e Formal document of recommendation and tips on how to fix or enhance)
1.1. The report should focus on security primarily, but not limited to.
1.2. Is refactoring required, detail how, where and WHY!
1.3. Outline Major concerns/issues, as a priority
1.4. Outline issues or tasks that are not a security issue, but best practices and what could be done to improve
2. Open Discussion
2.1. Prefer video chat, im old school and like to talk directly to the person. 1 hour chat about the points raised.
The preferred candidte will have;
* Expertise in Laravel v7.x
* Expertise in Server Security with Laravel
* Strong knowlegde of PHP 7.3 and MySQL
* Ability to write and speak english
# Milestone Payments
$30 for the report
$20 for the discussion afterwards (if no discussion is required by me, then I will award the final payment anyway)
# Bonus Payment
After the report and discussion, I would also be willing to pay for someone to code in new features and impement the recomendations
Meilleures propositions de ce concours