Unite-Unity Brand Design
- État: Closed
- Prix: $142
- Propositions reçues: 97
- Gagnant: mstasmaakter120
Résumé du concours
Contest Description has been Updated and Prize amount has Increased. I am looking for someone to help develop my logo for a clothing brand design. I am looking for someone who is ambitious like yourself and willing to take it on. I need someone to bring it to life. Please review details and ensure your entry contains the following:
1. The word Unite, United, Unity (I am unsure of which word I will use so I would like to see all 3)
2. Specifically, the “eye of horus” replacing the letter “i” in the words. If you’re unsure of what the eye of horus looks like, it can be found with a quick search.
3. I would like the colours deep violet/black. I am open to other colours such as, blue, light blue, cyan, orange, yellow and red as those are the colours of the “Chakras” which could become apart of this concept you help to co-create with me. Keep in mind this logo will be on clothing, so it will have to show up on various types of clothing and colours.
4. I love sacred geometry, and would love if you were familiar with sacred geometry and could incorporate it into the logo. A quick search of sacred geometry will show you examples of sacred geometry. Also, the infinity symbol could be used creatively as well/instead. Please stay away from triangles, as this is more aligned with the "eye of providence".
5. Please submit one entry with sacred geometry and another one without
6. Entries with a 3D component will be considered top entries
7. I like clean, sleek fonts, designs and deep font colours
The brand represents those who can see beyond the illusions of this world to which we’ve come to know. Kind of like those 3D Magic pictures, where if you stare at it long enough, the images hidden within, pop out. Does that make sense? I need the word and the symbol of the “Third-eye, Eye-of-Horus” to be infused, embedded within the word Unity, United and Unite much like the concept of the eye already being there all along; but for those to see that it is more than the letter “I” or an image of the “Third-Eye, Eye-of-Horus”. Quite simply, seeing beyond. I would like the font to stand out and to be flowing. The "eye" in the sketch is not the right "eye"- it's just to give you an idea of the placement. If this project excites you and resonates with you, I would love for you to participate.
I appreciate you all taking the time to help bring this vision to life. I will know it’s the right one when I see it
I have attached a "sketch" which should give you an idea of what I would like create with your help. The "eye" in the sketch is not the right "eye"- it's just to give you an idea of the placement. If this project excites you and resonates with you, I would love for you to participate.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Mst Asma A. was delightful to work with and responded to my numerous requests on a timely basis. From the beginning, Mst Asma A. was open to feedback and suggestions throughout the contest, and helped me tweak the design when I realized I had made a mistake. I highly recommend working with Mst. Asma A.”