UI UX mobile app for entering competitions
- État: Open
- Prix: $70
- Propositions reçues: 15
Résumé de concours
Prototype, UI, UX
Photoshop, Axure, or the likes
- Users can see recommended contests or surveys,
E.g. Buy a coke and enter a competition to win a trip to Disney, (the contest includes information on the last day, number of winner, how many enteries per day,
E.g. give us a feedback on what shop you go to for buying groceries and win a $500 shopping voucher
-filtering on category, contest or survey, size of prize
- Entering completion: clicking on each contest/survey allows user to see more information on the competition and enter (the fields, name, gender, age, surname, mobile number, address, postcode, codeword, or if survey in addition to the above responding to the survey)
- Creating a default profile (and more profiles if more than one person or email addresses entering contests): name, age, gender, email address, address, post code, mobile)
- Users can see what contests/surveys they have entered (and re-enter if the competition allows)
- A feature that allows users to scan (QR or bar code), or enter a wordcode to see more info on a contest and enter
-A feature to allows to like, share, and comment on a competition without needing to enter
-A feature to turn on automatic re-entering for the contests that allow re-entering daily, weekly, monthly, and if it requires a new codeword to notify users.
-general setting; rating the app in app store, sharing the app, terms and conditions, feedbacks, suggesting a new contest that doesn't exist and etc.
Please submit your attempt including all the functionalities. Winner is selected based on simplicity but comprehensive, slickness and creative design and a good UX.
We also need the interactive prototype.
The winner is required to send the vector images and the interactive prototype.
Just to get an idea this website does something similar. [login to view URL]
This is not to be used for the design but it is more as a supporting material for the idea.