Two Instructional Designs / Illustrations for a brochure
- État: Closed
- Prix: $200
- Propositions reçues: 43
- Gagnant: r063rabad
Résumé de concours
I need to create two nice, colorful, stylish instructional illustration / editorial graphics for a marketing brochure.
We need the following graphics created --See attached file for the needs of the design. BUT REMEMBER THAT THIS IS ONLY A SKETCH -- Please be creative in your illustrations -- dont simply use my sketch as something to replicate -- these simply represent a guide to what I want to convey.
- Gallery/Dealer listing artworks on [url removed, login to view]
- Art Collector / Art Dealer
- High net worth / High income
- Sophisticated, major city dweller
- Age 40-60
1) Diagrams need to use the same color scheme as in the painting in the attached screen shot (blues, reds, yellows, greens) -- do not use the colors in the example diagram. Also use the fonts of Tahoma /Veranda.
2) Diagrams should have at least a little depth to them -- but not too much depth (i.e. I do not want flat images like the example, but don't want 3D renderings)
3) Diagrams need to fit with the stylistic context as the attached screen shot and website [url removed, login to view] (but do not use the black background as a design guide -- it is being changed). They should also roughly fit with the highly rated designs in this contest:
4) Diagrams should be the approximate size and dimensions of the attached pdf file.
5) Diagram images should have transparent backgrounds -- ie. graphics and text on a transparent background, so that the image can be added to a brochure that may have a colored background.
1) source files
2) scalable vector graphics files
We also have lots of ongoing work and tend to work with vendors again and again. So consider this project as sort of an "interview."
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Outstanding work - Many thanks!”
curatorseye, United States.