Tweak or redesign our Food Product Labels (3 different package sizes)
- État: Closed
- Prix: $200
- Propositions reçues: 12
- Gagnant: wickhead75
Résumé de concours
Our brand/label does not stand out on the shelf. We are happy with the general design but the label does not pop. Words are too small, logo is too small, What are looking for a redesign of the label/packaging but do not want to completely change the overall look of the brand:
- Product is a 4oz jar, 8oz jar, and 5oz packet of salt jar of chef salt. They come in about 12 different varieties so the labels need to be able to change with each salt.
- Brand is the San Francisco Salt Company. [login to view URL]
- We still want to be able to see which salt is in the bottle (so label needs to increase in size but not too bug as to hide away the salt)
- Product kind of works now except when on the shelf, from 2 feet away you can't really see what it is. It gets lost among other products and you can;t really read the label.
- We are open to all ideas, but again, we don't want something that will need us to completely s to re-brand the whole company.
- This is the site for the products: [login to view URL]
product 1 - shaker jar (this is our main seller and the top priority).
product 2 - chef jar
product 3 - 5oz bag
I have attached a few files to show our products but you can just mock up a couple for each size.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Excellent quality and ideas. Wikiheads presented his ideas much better than the rest.”
leewilliamson70, United States.