Start up - logo for website - action training in videos
- État: Closed
- Prix: $100
- Propositions reçues: 4
- Gagnant: zapanzajelo
Résumé de concours
I'm looking for a website logo. The purpose of the site is to help people face their daily life issues by providing them wih experts coaching in videos and live training. We want to enable people to actively change their lives, i.e. help them reach liberty via action.
- The site name is: "Adrenalib". It has to be writen in the logo (or you might do 2 versions, one with and one without, if you think it's better).
- Represent at least one of the following values: 1) liberty/freedom, 2) action/adrenaline, 3) education/training. All of them is best, but watchout to the next point.
- Uncluttered, simple, (quite) easy to reproduce. This is critical.
- The colors and fonts should provide a dynamic/action feeling.
- Font type: must be sans serif.
- Colors: black and white is mandatory at first. Then you can add a color version if your initial design is great.
Exemples of what I've already thought about (but you might go to completely different roads if you have better ideas. I'm open to any relevant proposal):
- Graphics: flamme(s), Statue of Liberty torch
- Colors: black & white. Then you can add red or anyother colors if you feel it's better. E.g. for a flamme orange/yellow makes sense.
- Font: simple, linear type (Futura, Century Gothic, Trebuchet MS, Twentieth Century,...). You can simplify and modify these fonts if you feel it's better. (E.g.: remove the main bar of the "E", remove the small bar of the "A", make the second big bar of the "A" vertical...).
- .ai files only. Please separate the filters so if rework is needed, I can change any element easily.
I'll be communicating with the best designers during the contest.
Thank you for your help!
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Excellent work and collaboration ! Thank you !”