Simple Sleek Logo
- État: Closed
- Prix: $80
- Propositions reçues: 24
- Gagnant: totemgraphics
Résumé de concours
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. YOU HAVE BETTER CHANCES TO WIN CONTEST BY LOOKING AT EVERY DETAIL IN THE INSTRUCTIONS.
***Update May 2 ***
Please focus on a SIMPLE logo, inspired by samples1 and samples2 files!
The logo is for a luxury boutique fitness studio called CITY GAS Bootcamp. The studio has a vintage design which we’d like to reflect in our brand and logo. The word “Bootcamp” can (but doesn’t have to) appear in different size/position as “City Gas” words.
This document will reference various inspiration samples from this Pinterest board: [login to view URL]
For elegant vintage design we prefer black/charcoal background with white/silver. The less colours the better.
Preference to vintage and elegant fonts. As an example see the “Gatsby” and “By The Horns” logo in Pinterest board for sample vintage fonts. Prefer no serif fonts and prefer capital letters.
There is no specific requirement about what design elements to include but below are some options, please do not try to include everything at the same time.
1. Elegant Simplicity (see example “By The Horns Brewing”). The most important aspect is that it is simple, sleek (refined taste) and does not look cheap. You can add the word “London” at the bottom like the “By The Horns” logo. The shape can be left, top or behind the wording (can be creative).
2. Vintage Diamond (see example “Simple Threads”)
3. Consider how the logo will look in different background colours but optimize for black and transparent background (see “73 Vintage Logos”)
ICON / BADGE
The logo can consist on purely typography and shape badge design. However, you might propose to also include an icon if it fits with the logo. If you do, you might explore the following elements:
1. Coat of Arms: An elegant, simple and sleek coat of arms can serve well as an icon. A preferred icon can be the shape of the Victory coat of arms in Pinterest (only the double contour shape without ribbon, crown or V).
2. (not mandatory) Flame: You might want to try to incorporate a simple flame deign as the icon (or inside coat of arms). The flame is aligned with the name “City Gas”. If you use a flame, make sure it is simple. For example, only the contour (like the Moo logo and this: [login to view URL] )
1. Preview of 1-2 logo options should be delivered in PDF or image file (PNG,etc)
2. Contest winner might be asked up to 2 rounds of revisions at which time the source file should also be released.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Great flexibility, quick turn-around, I asked him for many many revisions which he gladly did.”