Simple Game with Unity
- État: Pending
- Prix: €30
- Propositions reçues: 3
Résumé de concours
I need a simple game with unity to satisfy certain criteria. Game can be created from scratch as desired by employee or use already existing project I have for a cubefield game to improve it and make it meet criteria. - Not in a hurry for [url removed, login to view] can take up to 2/3 weeks to finish
• Changing materials depending of the position of your game object.
• Changing materials depending on collision.
• Use of built in arrays.
• Use of classes
• Use of general arrays of objects.
• Use of foreach loops.
• Use of scripts embedded in other GameObjects by referencing them.
• Using Unity’s tag system
• Physics enabled collisions
• Use of at least two different physic materials
• Creation of at least two different levels (with different backgrounds and object properties)
• Use of the keyboard as an input device
• Full use of the GUI skin functionality with respect to input boxes and settings dialog boxes.
• At least four scenes with different backgrounds, objects and environments
• A customized heads up display with at least one custom font and different colors for scores and any information that needs to be displayed to the player.
• Use the physics engine on at least two game objects in the game.