Short animation sequence for app
- État: Closed
- Prix: $100
- Propositions reçues: 12
- Gagnant: MohanYadav1995
Résumé de concours
1. We need a short 3-8 second animated segment for a Level Up function in our Android app. This Level Up animation sequence will occur after a user reaches another level in our app. Users scan vehicle license plates for increased achievement levels (see attachment 7 Achievement Level.). The animation should be completed as a GIF but the final product will need to be able to be integrated by our development team to include changing user levels.
* 3-8 seconds of original animation content. We are looking for something like Trivia Crack or Pokemon Go! level up cut screen. [login to view URL]
* Animation needs to include more than just words and more than just scrolling words
* GIF format
* PL8PIC logo incorporated into the segment (see attachment 1 or 2)
* all sounds/music must be original or public domain
* include an "x" to close the animation
* includes Facebook and Twitter share buttons at the end of the sequence
* animation will occur in pop up screen on cell phone and will occupy full screen. Please see attachment 4 for verification but do not use the stick person for your animation. I am only offering attachment 4 as an idea of the size and the ability to share. Other items such as the standard share button would work.
Our company is PL8PIC (pronounced "plate pic") and we are the world's first license plate reading app. Our mission is to help make the world safer one picture at a time. Our users take images of vehicles around the world and help report missing persons, stolen vehicles, and wanted criminals. For this contest, you may choose to use unique colors and styles however, please make sure that our logo design and the colors in our logo don't change. For the animation, you may use stars, camera flashes, streaks of light, lens flares, a magnifying glass, or whatever you think will best convey what it is that our company and users do. In our current user achievement levels, we use a trophy to show User Levels. You may use a trophy if you want but are not required to do so.
2. Please also include screen images (TIFF) of what it will look like when a user shares this Level Up on Facebook and Twitter. (see attachment 3)
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Mohan has a great eye for detail. He looked at our lengthy description, read up on our company, and created a product that is completely in line with what we do and is consistent with the product we deliver. He has keen insight into sleek current trends in graphic art and he has a wonderful palate of fonts, ideas, and colors. When we needed improvements, he was quick to do them. He did every request we asked and submitted all materials to us in a timely manner. ”
explore2006, United States.