Serene Plus assembly
- État: Closed
- Prix: $50
- Propositions reçues: 1
- Gagnant: salahgh
Résumé de concours
We manufacture and sell swimming pool pump cover for noise reduction. We need a nice animation clip on how to assemble the 5 panels with a pump in the center. attached is a diagram.
For reference only -
1. Slide front panel (202) around the in-take pipe (106) through the slit (215), and rotate so the Velcro (212) is facing outside and up. Secure Velcro (216) by folding flap over Velcro.
2. Place side panels (204,208), ensuring that the Velcro is facing outside.
3. Secure panels (204,208) to front panel (202) by folding flap over Velcro.
4. Place back panel (206) over the pump motor (110), ensuring to free the bottom motor cooling openings.
5. Secure panels (204,208) to back panel (206) by folding flap over Velcro.
6. Place top panel (210) around the out-take pipe (108) through the slit (215). Secure Velcro (216) by folding flap over Velcro.
7. Secure top panel (210) to all panels by folding all flaps over Velcro.
Note: To inspect and perform routine maintenance to the skimmer basket, use lid (506) for models that have the option. Otherwise, remove the top panel.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“I know it is very difficult to convey information remotely but to my surprise Salaghg understood right away my requirements, he made a few updates and develop the perfect animation to boost my business. As a result I plan on refer him to my associates and business partners. Awesome job! Do not hesitate to contract him.”
lteisseyre, United States.