Redesign & Rebrand Brochures
- État: Closed
- Prix: $700
- Propositions reçues: 16
- Gagnant: carlosced
Résumé de concours
We have a series of brochures that carry branding of our vendor partner. We require that the branding is changed to be brand aligned with our existing marketing material.
This will involve recreating the flyers in Adobe Illustrator format. The content will be varied slightly, usually just replacing the name of the product with another. Updated brochure copy will be provided to the contest winner.
We have provided samples of our existing marketing material as a guide, including some images and patterns that can be used throughout the marketing material.
The winning contestant will show a capability to carefully reproduce the content, with a creative approach that maintains a resemblance to the existing materials.
There are a total of 21 2-page A4 documents to be reproduced. Each brochure should maintain similar features, such as a header, in order to readily appear as a “set” of brochures.
The context of the brochures is a business sales brochure for a technology company, www.rbcgroup.com.au. The branding will be for the docs2me product, and a logo will be provided (an example is included). For clarity, the company, RBC Group, owns the service - Docs2me.
The design should be modern and take into account the existing corporate image portrayed on the RBC website and in the accompanying sample documents.
There is no requirement to maintain the structure of the vendor brochures, though all content should be included, except where explicitly indicated.
Your contest entries should be uploaded in PNG format so that they can be print tested. A sample redesign should be included as your submission.
The final brochures will need to be uploaded in an editable Adobe Illustrator (.ai) format, as well as a print-ready PDF with 3mm bleed. All images must be included separately and with the appropriate copyright information. Where possible images should only be used where no acquisition fees are required. If this is unavoidable, it will be discussed with the winning bidder.
All accompanying materials, shapes, images, fonts should be provided with the completed brochures. The original files must contain the content in a text format; the text should not be converted to objects.
Documents to be rebranded:
1. FileBound Analytics [login to view URL]
2. FileBound AP [login to view URL]
3. FileBound Construction [login to view URL]
4. FileBound Contract Management Datasheet [login to view URL]
5. FileBound DataBuild [login to view URL]
6. FileBound Digital Mailroom [login to view URL]
7. FileBound EDU [login to view URL]
8. FileBound HR Datasheet Employee [login to view URL]
9. FileBound Integration [login to view URL]
10. FileBound MYOB [login to view URL]
11. FileBound PCSchool [login to view URL]
12. FileBound POD [login to view URL]
13. FileBound SAP [login to view URL]
14. FileBound Workflow [login to view URL]
15. [login to view URL]
16. [login to view URL]
17. [login to view URL]
18. [login to view URL]
19. [login to view URL]
20. [login to view URL]
21. [login to view URL]
Sample documents to guide redesign:
1. RBC General [login to view URL]
2. RBC Managed [login to view URL]