Quick Logo Revision Needed
- État: Closed
- Prix: $50
- Propositions reçues: 72
- Gagnant: dongulley
Résumé de concours
I used freelancer last year to get my logo, so I'm reaching out here again. This time, I just need a bit of shape up to it to make it easier for me to use in various things. My logo is simply my company name for the most part, and a cross section of a lime for branding. While I do like my logo, I need something a bit shorter and more modern, pretty much like a seal or stamp if you will. Here are some details to help clarify what I'm looking for:
1. Since my logo is the company name, it's quite long. This works most of the time, but I would like some variations of it so it's not as long. In other words, I'm looking for the words to be either stacked on top of each other uniformly, or circled around either the full lime wedge or half lime wedge. Just a few variations to see what looks good.
2. I would like to keep the font consistent. If the same font is not used, the lettering needs to look similar, since it's part of the logo.
3. I essentially want 2 variations, a square format and a round format. Again, think of it like a seal or a stamp. I want to be able to use it as my main logo on the website, but also be able to watermark photos if needed. Having an outline of a box and the logo inside is ok as well.
4. I would like it in white (outlined in thin black to make it standout)
5. I really want it to feel modern.
6. I need the adobe illustrator file on delivery
So basically, it's just a revision of the current logo in a square/circle format, to make it like a seal/stamp. I'm adding my current logo for reference. For someone who does this sort of thing for a living, it's quick $50. Don't be afraid to get creative, even if it means going outside of what I suggested. The more creative and clean (while still maintaining the concept), the more likely it will get chosen.
*** Notes 11/5: Thank you to all who have posted so far. There are a lot of submissions, however, it's still not along the lines of what I am looking for. I just want to make a few points that might help you understand better what I want.
1. A lot of you are including the lime logo, which is fine. However, you don't have to use it within the words itself. The lime and the lettering should be separate. Also, the whole lime does not have to be used. Feel free to use half of it if it's easier.
2. If the lime logo feels forced, then don't use it. If the words and lettering looks good as a standalone, then use that, and maybe have a variation with the lime as well. It's more about the aesthetics and having it look really polished than forcing to use everything.
3. Some of you are still putting the whole "limon photography" in one line. Again, that's too long, and I need it somewhat stacked since I'm trying to have a block or a seal type logo.
4. Feel free to actually use a square outlined box around the words and logo to have it within a box
5. Please avoid cheesy cliches such as having outlines of a camera around the words. It has the word photography, it will be used on a photo website, logo doesn't have to have a camera in it.
6. As I said, if you feel there's a different font which is somewhat similar but fits, feel free to use another font. It needs to look modern and clean.
For some ideas you can check out my friend Ryan Flynn photography's website, Juya Photographer, Chrisman's studios, as well as [login to view URL]'s "Mason" theme logo
Commentaire de l'employeur
“I already had a logo, but wanted a revamped version for a new website and watermark. Regardless of posting details of what I wanted, most designers were giving me generic or un-original logos. Dongulley was the first person to actually read the description properly and give me just what I was looking for. He even did a few revisions on his own, as well as one that I suggested. He was professional, courteous, speedy, and most importantly, wanted to really work with me to get me what I was looking for. Really happy with his work, and will definitely hire again in the future. ”
mistamoni, United States.