Project Luxury SoapCo
- État: Closed
- Prix: $200
- Propositions reçues: 37
- Gagnant: hollycuthbert
Résumé de concours
About the task.
The task is to assist me with the following:
a) Develop brand identity Stage 1: Name, Logo, Slogan, and Stationery (business card and stationery design)
About the business.
The business is a startup making artisanal luxe soaps and skin care range (body butters, lotions, scrubs, oils and candles)
The product should have broad appeal to the conscious shopper, wanting something different and more ethical
Product will be functional for personal use (female, male & family) but also specifically tailored for gifting and large custom event orders… eventually the idea is also to expand into pet care and so the brand identity would need to permit this.
• Soap, body butter, body lotions, fragrance oils and candles
• Free of chemicals (No SLS, No Parabens, No Harsh Chemicals and No Animal Testing)
• Luxurious natural ingredients
• Thoughtfully sourced
• Expertly researched
• Made in Britain / London
• Delicately handcrafted and exquisitely finished
• Sensual mind & body experience: creamiest, Moisturizing, gently exfoliating, and soothing soap bars – fragranced with exotic and nostalgic fragrance and essential oils
• Local / british / london
• Affordable luxury
• Male, female, family ….eventually pets
• Global appeal eventually selling into african, asian and ME markets
• Creative (Poetic/Arty)
I’m on a sabbatical year out from a finance career to pursue this project. I’m an avid global adventure traveller, I think of myself as a citizen of the world, I’m of African descent and have lived in the UK for most of my life. I love all things creative especially fashion, shoes and contemporary art. I’d like an international brand with firm british roots but somehow also encapsulate some of the exoticism of my heritage in some way and my arty delights…. The attached image is an illustration of the nature of the eventual packaging but in a rectangular shaped tin.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“I'd highly recommend her. ”
nonuba, United Kingdom.