- État: Closed
- Prix: €81
- Propositions reçues: 4
- Gagnant: Pixislam
Résumé de concours
Hi everyone, we need a poster design for our upcoming escape room. The concept is that the team needs to infiltrate a terrorist group's hideout who are storing a virus that they plan to release on the world. The group is hiding out in a mechanic's garage. The specifications are as follows:
*The poster needs to be 50cm by 70cm (portrait)
* Perspective element to the room required - see other room's poster we have.
* On one side of the room there should be a warehouse door (roller shutter), whilst on the other side a workshop section with desk, tools etc.
* Shadow from a person entering the room needs to appear on the floor (person holding flashlight)
* The bad guy's logo is an octopus on a globe. On the workshop door there needs to be a graffiti of a globe with an octopus on it.
* On the desk/workshop, there should be a virus vial on a stand or in a glass case, the flashlight should be shinning on it with the beam slightly visible coming from the doorway.
* Entire theme needs to be 'cartoony' and in colour
*Text needed is 'Pandemic - The 7th Escape the Room Production' 'Room 4'. Letters should be up-top and fit with the theme.
* I have attached other posters of our rooms we are currently building for inspiration. We require something similar.
I have also attached a quick sketch/layout done in powerpoint as a moodboard with some additional instructions and ideas. Let me know if you need anything else! Also we need the final poster in JPEG and editable PNG formats
Commentaire de l'employeur
“He was very quick to make any changes we asked, understood the brief and had very good communication, would definitely recommend ”