Photo to Vector: Gameboard for a tabletop game.
- État: Closed
- Prix: $35
- Propositions reçues: 14
- Gagnant: saliyachaminda
Résumé de concours
I would like a high quality vector version of this boardgame map (no auto trace). I am flexible on some elements, but there are several key important elements.
1) The map Shape and territory shapes.
2) Territory Names (If you leave the text editable instead of merging it down to a shape, I can fix any potential spelling errors myself.
3) The Sea Lanes markers (blue lines), must be preserved
4) This originally was a folding gameboard, please do not include the crease marks.
5) Need the fileformate in .ai or an alternate format that can be opened in Illustrator.
6) Please add plenty of "Bleed" to the background as I intend to have this printed. Map size will be printed at approx 32" x 17.25" (812mm x 438mm)
Not so critical:
I do want the final version to look nice, however I am not picky about the "flavor" graphics. Feel free to get creative and substitute any Japanese influenced artwork as the background, or keep with the original theme, it's up to you. I am going to pick the one that resonates with me the most.
2) Font's matching the font perfectly is not required, feel free to substitute similar fonts.
There are 3 files attached, 1st ([login to view URL]) is the original map file which represents what the final version should look like. The 2nd is the same map with a few annotations to better explain the critical elements. The 3rd file ([login to view URL]) is a photo I took of a modern reprint of this game illustrating a completely different looking map to show. If you have any questions about the specifics, please let me know.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Excellent freelancer, does quality work. Satisfied with the job.”
tminnick, United States.