Packaging design for infrared heaters (domestic appliance)
- État: Closed
- Prix: $285
- Propositions reçues: 29
- Gagnant: intanamir79
Résumé du concours
We are a manufacturing company that produces infrared heaters for domestic (indoor) use. Now we need a redesign for our offset printinted package.
I have attached pictures:
1) "picture of boxes" has 2 cover boxes. The left box indicates the design box we offer as a suggestion but NOT an obligatory one (You may offer totally different).
The box on right (file "picture of boxes") indicates the present design box we have (we are not happy with it).
Expectations from New design:
2) Our present design box is too busy and overloaded with info. So we expect an easy and catching design that does not sticky to dirt (during transportation).
3) Box will be present on big local retailer, so have to be catching and attractive.
4) Our strong expectation is different color scheme (preferable color = black + light green + gray \ attached picture "preferable colours) and Loft style in interior decor.
5) in the attached files "we like it". 2 pictures are given AS SAMPLE for building the main character of the design. (mandatory).
6) Character of the design has to be universal for 3 different colors of the product (white, black, and beige). But allowed 2 types of designs: one for black and being product and another for the white product.
7) we expect implementation of design into 3 different sizes (60*60, 60*90, 60*120 cm)
8) The heater have to be mounted to the wall (not standing on the floor) - at the case of interior picrure.
9) the offset printing shrink field of possibilities that is why we remade scores for given works.
On the following link, you will find miscellanies info that was used for our 3 types of sizes:
LOGO of our company is placed within the following link (mounted in):
Also, you may find pictures of our heaters in 3 colors: white, black, and beige as working materials:
with regards, Eugene
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Very respectful and caring for work! Was very pleased to work with :)”