Packaging Design: Adaptation of Existing Design for New Product
- État: Pending
- Prix: ₹5000
- Propositions reçues: 7
Résumé de concours
We are an existing brand in the Indian Nuts and Dried fruits market and planning to launch a new product (Roasted & Salted Peanuts) in the Indian Market. We plan to launch the product under our exisiting brand Hansraj Superia. We want to adapt our existing design of Almonds for Roasted & Salted Peanuts.
1. Logos should remain the same as given in the exiting file. Upper part of the design to remain the same so that the product looks consistent with our existing design and customer should get a feel that the new product belongs to the same company. However, designer is free to change the colour scheme of the upper part of the design. (Upper part Refers to Logo + Red Colour Band Behind It)
2. Designer is free to change the text and picture in the existing design as per his choice including placement of the above to make the package design appealing. Product photo can be easily obtained from open sources platforms and other online sources.
3. Product photo must form an integral part of the design.
4. In the existing design a provision for window has been made. However, in this new design no such window is required. Designer should change positioning of the statutory text at the back of the design accordingly.
• Centre Sealed Pouch, Width : 160 mm, Length: 220mm
Existing File: CDR, Final File Required: CDR
Time Frame for Completion: 1 – 2 Weeks.
Design File Link: [login to view URL]
Let me know if you need any further information or inputs.