- État: Closed
- Prix: $50
- Propositions reçues: 49
- Gagnant: Eng1ayman
Résumé de concours
I need a logo for a NEW orchestra called:
South West Sydney Philharmonic
It should be bright and fun and incorporate music or orchestra motifs. It will be used on programs, brochures and tickets.
1. A word-mark logo (eg. Coca-Cola Logo)
2. Looks attractive
3. Is thoughtful, out of the box and creative
4. Have Desired Elements
Deliverable formats expected:
- PDF, JPeg, PNG etc
- I need a scale-able Vector logo Image without any background and option of color inversion against a white and black background.
- Music motif - notes, music staves, musical instruments
- Easy to read font, as the audience will be from 7 to 100 years old
- Fun, cheerful but strong, not too decorative, sleek
- Please ensure correct spelling - South West Sydney Philharmonic / SOUTH WEST SYDNEY PHILHARMONIC
In the attachment, there are some designs that I am looking at for a DIFFERENT Orchestra (I organise TWO DIFFERENT Orchestras).
I like the attached designs, so you can use these designs as a base or create something similar, but with SWSP or South West Sydney Philharmonic (not FGYO).