Need editor for "What I eat in a day" video SHORTS for YouTube - 10/08/2022 22:18 EDT
- État: Pending
- Prix: $600
- Propositions reçues: 107
- Gagnant: SheikhArif21
Résumé du concours
PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BELOW. We hope this job can lead to long term work with us.
Please use the sample files linked in description below for your SINGLE 60 second contest sample video.
You will be paid for this example if you win the project.
JOB DESCRIPTION: (to receive full contest payment)
* edit 10 x 60 sec what i eat in a day videos Youtube #shorts + horizontal THUMBNAIL.
YOU ONLY NEED TO DO ONE SAMPLE VIDEO, not 10.
* first we need an example of your work. please edit the first day ONLY for us to judge. please make it like a story, this is DAY 1 of my trip. There are 9 more days.
* so you stand out from other editors we encourage you to add your own creativity to the videos.
* please don't make it like a comedy or add animations.
- text titles to be in type-writer effect (with sound effect too please).
- please use aesthetic violet font
- please use the camera lens transition like taking a photo ( but don't over use it) and other good transition.
- i like calm handpan music back ground but our voice is good too.
- please pay attention to small details when editing. btw, I am resting from driving in the middle of the day.
* please SPEED UP footage where possible ( eg. when i'm walking towards fruit) and put our voice OVER the footage instead, seconds matter A LOT so time must be maximised!
* 1 video example of your work (but 10 final videos to receive project money)
* each video is 58 seconds max and 55 seconds minimum.
* make final videos dimensions suitable for youtube shorts/TikTok.
* try to minimise sound when noisy.
* make sure all sound is of ok quality before you send us the video/s
* only use exciting part of the video and more time on food scenes are the best. Don't waste too much time on each scene except dinner is good.
* copyright-free suitable music is allowed.
For the winner:
* we will provide 10 folders with content for each video for winner.
* you will edit from the material in each folder, one folder is for one video and we will review and give feedback for each video.
* once we have chosen your entry we require three revisions at least to make sure the edits are correct and smooth.
* you deliver us the video files in proper file format and quality
* you have no right to publish or post any material that we have sent you
* you have no right to publish or post any of the final videos
* you get paid when all videos have been approved.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE make a thumbnail for each video from the video material. eg. take screenshots and add title, and graphics. minimum three revisions required. We will communicate with you to create a suitable theme so that the thumbnails have similar look.
SAMPLE FILES: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10AwxUTutBysOikikXk8eqWHUtEbl_bkl/view?usp=sharing
This is Day 1 what i eat, the other 9 days will have similar content inside their folders but they are not provided yet.
Meilleures propositions de ce concours
HelenaBoga Russian Federation