Need art (UI + Assets) for a serious game made in Unity
- État: Closed
- Prix: €200
- Propositions reçues: 11
- Gagnant: tefito
Résumé de concours
I'm the main programmer of TOP MEMO - a serious game to improve memory and I need your help with the art of it.
For this challenge, you've to make the UI of the game (main menu & ingame) and at least one of the asset for a mini-games (pick the one you want from the video gameplay).
The winner will have the opportunity (if he want to) to work on the other minigames. I should make 30 of them for the full product.
Main UI :
- A button type (type 'sliced' in Unity)
- A panel design for content
- A background panel
Ingame UI (generic) :
- Coin ('Neuros' is the game currency, come from euro and neurons)
- Coin counter
- Ingame menu
- Juicy animation when the player win coin (at the center of the screen)
- Good answer feedback / Wrong answer feedback
if you choose : "Ma sandwicherie" (idea from "Cook Serve Delicious")
Story : the player own a small sandwich store and he need to deliver the good order to the customer who are coming in to get the more money before the end of the day.
- A background for a sandwich store
- 3 differents customer
- Topping serving bar
- A digital clock
if you choose : "Halte aux virus"
Story : the player is a toll officer in a blood stream. He need to prevent virus and bacteria to infect the host body. So he need to check cell to see if they carry a pathogen or not.
- A background for a bloodstream
- 7 various type of cells
- new level pass pop-up indicator (the game speed with time)
- Anatomic human body (to show life - a fill with a background)([login to view URL])
if you choose : "Un quartier au courant"
Story : the power is shutdown in the neighborhood and you need to plug all the houses before the powerplant restart
- 5 types of houses (every dots are an house)
- an electric cable (with and without power in it) to connect dot
- a technician guy at the end of the electric cable
- small animation if the technician doesn't succeed and get eletrocuted
Check the video for a better idea of those mini-games and feel free to contact me :)
Have a look to the project website too : [login to view URL]
Be creative : reuse of art isn't allow, it must be an original piece of work ! :)
Submission must be in power of 2 file size (ex : 2048x2048 or 4096x4096) and ready to be import in Unity. The best is a .PSD file :)
PS : I speak french (mother tongue) and english