Need A Modern Looking Logo For Healthy Lifestyle Brand
- État: Closed
- Prix: $100
- Propositions reçues: 232
- Gagnant: azhanmalik360
Résumé de concours
Hello, thanks for checking out my contest!
I am in need of creating a logo for a brand that is being launched called
Modern Healthy Homes
We will be providing information to people about how to live healthier lives, and also selling various products that will help them to live happier and better lives.
I really want to complete this contest ASAP!
I have tried to provide as much detail as possible, and below you will see links to a whole buch of logos that I did research on. I tried to comment on the things that I like about each one as much as possible, hopefully that gives you good ideas and we can finish up the contest as soon as possible.
However, in the past many designers have ignored my requests and made logos that look nothing like what I ask for, so I am making the contest longer in case we need more time for the right artist to come along.
As soon as I have something we like I Will award the winner.. my hope is we can get this done in only a few days or a week.
Here's my detailed requests:
1. Our primary clients are health conscious women who make purchasing decisions for their family, so I need a logo that will be able to speak to this demographic.
2. They usually have a good amount of money and are younger-middle aged, so I am looking for a logo that is modern and classy/elegant looking, but also something that will look fun and warm. It should not be TOO feminine or anything, but it needs a nice simple yet modern feeling but something still fun is ideal.
3. There should be some text and graphic elements to the logo, but it does not have to be very complicated.
4. I do want something abstract-type that resembles a home in the logo, but I am NOT looking for the standard cheesy type of house that has been done 1000 times and looks like something for a realty! This is a lifestyle brand and NOT a real estate company! For example we will advise people on things in the home that are toxic and provide them with healthier alternatives they can purchase.
5. -The logo should not be too “Tall” so it doesnt take up too much space in the website header,
6. -The image can be connected to the text / intertwined, or separate.
7. -Text can be on one line or up to three lines and not all letters must be the same color.
8. -The logo should look good if we have to make it into one single color, like white or black, for printing onto products or newspaper ads, but the main logo itself should NOT be one color. I will need the logo as a vector file when completed, as well as the PSD and PNG/JPEG versions.
9. One of the colors should be a green-type of color and the other should be warm type. The green is for the Healthy component- but I will consider a logo that does not have green if the rest of it works well.
I have done a bunch of research for you to help show you the general type of logos that I like and with comments on them as much as possible letting you know what I like or do not like.
Heres my comments and research logos that I like for you to consider to help finish faster:
A. [login to view URL]
B. [login to view URL]
C. [login to view URL]
D. [login to view URL]
E. [login to view URL]
F. [login to view URL]
G. [login to view URL]
H. [login to view URL]
I. [login to view URL]
J. [login to view URL]
K. [login to view URL]
Cool Styles: Not logo specific But I like the feel of these logos/ Colorful style
L. [login to view URL]
M. [login to view URL]
N. [login to view URL]
O. [login to view URL]
P. [login to view URL]
Commentaire de l'employeur
“The best designer that I have worked with in freelancer! I would highly reccommend you hire him even if he charges more than others... original work and a man of integrity. I will always love to hire him again.”
NYCMARKETINGPAR, United States.
Meilleures propositions de ce concours