Modifications on website www.amon.si
- État: Closed
- Prix: €108
- Propositions reçues: 10
- Gagnant: emielm
Résumé de concours
I need some optimisation and modifications done to the website www.amon.si.
The website is created in wordpress.
Here is the list:
- responsive design (for all the devices) allthough the responsive design should work already...it needs some tweeking (footer isn't responsive as it should be...am considering the possibility that it would be done as an extra menu button
- setup and overview of plugin for multi language setup of the website (WPML plugin)
the website on wordpress should work in a way where slovenian language is the main website and then we just put in the translations to different website versions. Pictures and menus are automaticly copied from the default website.
I think there a lot of unnecessary menus in the "menus" menu... I would like the list to be cleared so that the actual menus that I am using on [login to view URL] are on the page.
- wordpress needs to be updated with the plugins for optimal performance
- the menus in wordpress admin are now all on top (header) but they use to be on the left...i would like them to be on left as they were...warning: am not talkin about [login to view URL], am talking about wordpress admin for the page amon.si...is not a huge deal but would prefer menus on the left.
- optimisation of the website for indexing on internet search engines (google,...)
- optimisation of plugins (overview of all the plugins and deactivating/deleting those that are not needed for the website to work properly)
- [login to view URL] | if i put in the line [login to view URL] it used to direct me to webmail but now it directs me to www.amon.si. why?
- menu Activities
The submenu "golf" overlaps with the current main menu "golf" which is correct.
What is not correct is the submenu which merges with the submenu golf and the result is kind of a hybrid between menu "Activities" and "Golf".
With the solutions for above problems I also want a short description how you made them so I can do them bymyself next time if needed.