Mobile game app graphic design
- État: Pending
- Prix: $200
- Propositions reçues: 66
Résumé de concours
I have an app called Numerizer, which needs a new graphic look and feel. No technical changes, just the graphics.
The app is very small and consists of only three screens:
* The home screen with buttons to get to the other screens
* The play screen where the game is played
* The settings screen
Please see the provided screenshots of the screens.
The target audience of the app is basically everybody who likes math. The look and feel I primarily want could be described as stylish, modern, relaxed and understated (just like the soundtrack of the app). However, if you have other ideas please let me know!
Start by doing a simple concept design of the three screens so that I can see your ideas. Once we are aligned, I will send you the existing images (in total 28 small images) in a zip-file so that you can see the required dimensions for each image. If you have the app installed, you can then easily see in what context each image is displayed in the app.
* Give the app Numerizer a new graphic look and feel.
* Deliver 28 pixel perfect Adobe Illustrator vector images.
* No functionality or information should have to be added, removed or changed in the app by the new graphics.
* Install the app so that you get a good feeling/understanding of the game.
The app can be downloaded on App Store or Google Play (it is free):
* [login to view URL]
* [login to view URL];amp;hl=en