MND Australia needs graphic design for web, social media and print
- Statut: Closed
- Prix: $490
- Propositions reçues: 27
- Gagnant: emmasimpson
Résumé du concours
- Design promotional campaign artwork that we can tailor for Facebook cover photos, Twitter banners, website banners
- Use the campaign artwork to design a print-ready A6 size postcard
- Use the campaign artwork to design a print-ready A4 poster that can be enlarged to A1.
The aim of the five rights petition campaign is to raise awareness of motor neurone disease (MND) ([url removed, login to view]) and communicate the message “Right care, right place, right time” during MND Week (4–10 May). We will also encourage people to take action by signing a petition supporting the five rights of people living with MND ([url removed, login to view]), and spreading the word to their community and politicians.
The campaign will be targeted to the MND community, politicians and general public via the MND Australia and state MND association websites, social media, mailouts, email and MND Week events.
The campaign should be consistent with the MND Australia style guide (attached) and should complement our website ([url removed, login to view]), banner and Annual Review summary (attached). It should use minimal words, meaningful images and have a clean, uncluttered feel. You may wish to use infographics or vector images.
Content and concepts to consider
- “Right care, right place, right time”
- “Support the five rights of people living with motor neurone disease”
- “Sign the petition”
- Include an extremely brief summary of MND ([url removed, login to view]) or better still pictorialise MND
- MND Australia logo (attached)
- Do not feature the date or reference to MND Week so that the artwork has life beyond MND Week
- Facebook and Twitter icons
- To contact your state MND association freecall: 1800 777 175
- MND Australia url: [url removed, login to view]
- If required, please source images from MND Australia website: www.mndaust.asn.au.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Emma Simpson\'s conceptualisation and design of our Motor Neurone Disease Week 2014 campaign was professional, original and thoughtful. ”