Make a contact address page.
- État: Closed
- Prix: £25
- Propositions reçues: 2
- Gagnant: DoraKalesi
Résumé de concours
Hello, this is a really simple job - I want a page like this: [login to view URL]
My website is S/p/e/e/d/y/t/e/s/t/s/.[login to view URL] please use my nav bar and footer.
- h1 on the left (Just say write 'Lincoln Test Centre' in it).
- I want the address on the left, below the h1.
- A #fb881b colored button saying 'Want an Earlier Test?' below the address.
- default sized (medium) iframe embed from google maps on the right.
- Must be mobile friendly. If you use my websites CSS this should already be implemented really.
Just use what is in the page example for the address wording. Use any google map embed, as long as it's medium sized. I can change everything myself once the layout etc is made.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Dora did a great job. It was a very simple project, but, done to perfection. This is the first time I have ever hired a designer to do work, without having to ask them to do revisions. Dora's first draft was exactly what I was looking for. Her communication and understanding of your needs is also extremely good. I look forward to working with Dora for my future needs with html/css design. Thank you Dora”
Matt196695, United Kingdom.