Look for a designer for magazine-style Feature Editor job
- État: Closed
- Prix: $92
- Propositions reçues: 24
- Gagnant: Ashleyperez
Résumé de concours
I'm the owner of an E-commerce specialized in Tableware and Home Decor.
I'm looking for a designer/Feature Editor for creating ambiance/collection images for the front page of my website.
What I need is simple:
- you browse my website and collections, know the style of different products
- you propose a theme around which you think you can compose different product images to create a "total look", like a home decor magazine (mix&match different products around one theme).
- Add simple wording to show the theme on the image
- Creative illustrative elements are welcome if you feel this can help
- This can be quickly done once you know our product collections. However, need somebody of very good taste
- Image size proportion: length=2.7 x height (which suits the image format on my front page).
- The design needs to be neat and luxury-feel, consistent with our brand image
- Need a designer of very good taste, passionate about tableware and home decor (please send me a link of your Pinterest if you have one)
- Long term collaboration, with a frequency of 2 feature images/month
- Accept up to twice modification upon an agreed proposal theme
- An example is attached, in case that you still don't get what I mean
10 USD/collection image, 2 times/month, at least 6 months
The selection will be done based on a test theme "The Color of Spring". Please propose a collection image (the best you can do) around this theme, using the existing product images. Once the winner is selected, a minor modification is required, such as adding several new products into the image.
Our website: [login to view URL]
Thanks and looking forward to your entries.