Logo & Favicon for an online art gallery (show off your artwork)
- Statut: Closed
- Prix: $50
- Propositions reçues: 101
- Gagnant : GuintoStudio
Résumé du concours
For my web shop i am looking for a new logo and matching favicon. I own an art gallery that is specialized in prints of well known artists from the 20th century. I am looking for a simple logo (not fancy with a lot of colors) with a matching favicon. At this moment I do have a square logo (with only the name of my website) but this does not fit my magento template. I included the old logo to see what kind of designs i like.
The dimensions of the new logo must be around 194px by 33px (and for retina display: 388px by 66px). In other words i am looking for rectangle logo. Vector and PSD files are necessary.
Company name: Artwrks
A second line is not necessary. If you think it will fit the logo you can use: Modern Art Gallery
Predominant colors on my website:
- Red (#f80606)
- Blue (#27b4f5)
- Orange (#ffb733)
Font used on my website: open sans
please note: for logo you can use other type
Keep it simple. Black or maybe 1 other color (for example Red).
website (although under construction): [url removed, login to view]
a better understanding of the used template: [url removed, login to view]
UPDATE 01 (Monday 9 September):
- Artwrks is an art gallery specialized in prints and posters of well-known artists from the 20th century.
- I included two new screenshots of how the website will look. Images: “Preview of Artwrks website – 01” and “Preview of Artwrks website – 02”
There are many contributions, great!! I try to answer all of you. A brief clarification why I rejected some of the contributions
- A subtle reference to art, for example a brush is nice (like design: #28, #55, #84). But only subtle. I do not sell painted works art. In some logo's it looks like i sell art supplies for painters
- Again I want to emphasize that I am looking for a clean, modern and simple look ((like design: #61, #80).
- A favicon must be included
UPDATE 02 (monday 9 september):
- All feedback was given. If you have questions please email me.
- Some of the logo's were rejected because the shape was not right (square instead of rectangular) or the logo made the impression i sell art supplies instead of a web shop selling lithographs and posters.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Thank you for designing my new company logo. There where over 200 participants and your design set the tone for the contest. ”