Logo Design for IRP
- État: Closed
- Prix: $500
- Propositions reçues: 60
- Gagnant: emilan
Résumé du concours
We are Indigenous Reading Project (IRP) - a new Australian not-for-profit organisation. We use e-Readers (Kindle) to improve the literacy rates of Australian Indigenous students.
1. The logo MUST be a symbol representing a student using an e-Reader. It also MUST be clear that the device is wirelessly connected to the internet.
2. Our target audience are School Teachers, Students, Donors.
3. Style/Look - we like simple, clean and minimalist look.
4. A one or two colour logo is absolutely fine.
5. Our preferred colours - Dodger blue #1E90FF (30,144,255), Black #000000 (0,0,0)
The logo will be used for a website and also for print - you will need to supply the final design in both png and jpeg formats. Attached below are some example logos. You need to look at these before you start.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“@emilan won the contest on 8 April 2013”