Logo Design for E-commerce Marketplace
- État: Closed
- Prix: $300
- Propositions reçues: 17
- Gagnant: manhaj
Résumé de concours
We are developing an online marketplace with the name Mercheon where the premise is multivendor global marketplace. That means you can sign up from anywhere in the world and start selling to the world. The concept relies a lot on the power of individuals and people and relies on crowdsourcing.
The website relies more on shops rather than products with the general thought of a mall, where you can see multiple shop windows.
UPDATE: PLEASE do NOT submit logos you made on a logo generator, we know a generic logo when we see one. So please if you don't take the time to think of something really good, kindly do not submit.
UPDATE 2: We have noticed people mistake minimalist for no concept, we would like a complex concept but with minimalist execution, think you are a customer, you seen a logo and you go AHHHHH wow, like you first thought of something (your brain was challenged) and then you liked the idea of it. Then the logo part/drawing needs to be something so unique yet so simple that later on if we removed the entire name and just used the logo, first idea that will pop into your head is Mercheon.
PLEASE stay away from generic logos (eg: Mercheon with a cart next to it with no actual work done, Mercheon with a generic globe next to it, or a generic globe instead of letter O) You may use generic things like carts and globes, but in the most creative way possible.
The requirements of the logo:
- Minimalistic, we want something that is so simple yet so distinctive, something that isn't generic or something you can generate when you go to logo maker or generators (think of nike, when you see the logo it automatically makes you think of the brand, yet if you think of a globe, there is a million brands that have that).
- Maximum 2 colors: you may use 1 or 2 colors, you may also send the same logo with multiple color variations and let us know which one you prefer the most.
- It may be upper case, lower case, or a mix, you choose how you feel what is best.
- The font used must NOT be a property of any company and is allowed for full commercial use without any further license acquiring process or cost.
- The colors of your preference will be used as the project's default colors or you can choose a logo with certain colors and suggest what colors will go with it, this will contribute largely to the choice.
- The design of the website is of stores with shadow vectors (see example in images) and it will be a website giving services, starting with retail and expanding to other sectors in the future, to all world countries
- Please explain the concept of the logo, if there was any.
By submitting a logo to the competition and winning, you agree that you grant full license to ZeeMeo, LLC to use the logo in any way they desire that includes, but is not limited to, full commercial use. In the case your logo wins and you receive the prize set in the website, you give up any rights to using the logo, you may not use the same logo for another client, or use it for any reason without explicit permission from ZeeMeo, LLC.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Thank you so much Jamil, working with you has been a complete blast, your design really stood out in delivering exactly what we had in mind. I am so happy you applied to our contest and am looking forward to working more with you again. ”