Logo design for Data Neutrality Administration
- État: Closed
- Prix: $100
- Propositions reçues: 6
- Gagnant: rajkumar9871
Résumé de concours
I am looking for logo for Data Neutrality Administration as described below:
- Safe & Secure (blue is a good color, not too dark or bright - warm).
- With a slogan: "Your privacy is in our DNA"
- Practical / functional (not flowery or elaborate).
- Relatable, feels like a personal relationship (not appear B2B or too big / untouchable) - a cheerful, friendly color as an accent could suggest this:
Tech savvy thought leaders, but not futuristic or so leading edge that it suggests it's only for early adopters / the fringes - so maybe rounded letters like Facebook, Amazon, other current/relevant brands vs edgy or boxy / sharp (don't want it to look like old-school tech brands)
- Design savvy (influenced by Apple) because all great brands should be.
Please visit our website for more info at [login to view URL] or [login to view URL]
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Great freelancer, hard worker.”
arash33, United States.