Logo design for an applied neuroscience startup
- Statut: Closed
- Prix: $150
- Propositions reçues: 108
- Gagnant: ConceptFactory
Résumé du concours
We are looking for a logo for our company, called "Prophecy Sciences". We use neuroscience-based games and a few biosignal measurements to quantify the cognitive factors that determine success, happiness, and motivation in the workplace. We measure not only mental aptitude, but also personality traits, decision-making styles, and cognitive tendencies and biases.
We want our logo to say a few things about us:
- We're an authority: you can trust the quality of our measurements
- We're predictive: we use our data and algorithms to predict future performance
- Our system is based on data: this is not just a fuzzy personality test
- At the same time, we care about the human side: we care about the subtle differences between people
- Our goal is to match the right job to the ideal person. This involves matching both skills and personality/culture
If the logo includes our name, you're welcome to use either "Prophecy Sciences" or just "Prophecy." No strong preference on our side.
Our current logo is attached. We like the color (but are not married to it), and it looks professional and trustworthy. We don't like the orbit as much: it says "science" in general, but doesn't really apply to what we do.
The winning submission will include fully editable .eps or .ai files.
JUNE 25TH EDIT:
Thank you for all of the submissions. We have a few extra suggestions for a successful logo.
- The logo should include an icon that stands on its own without the company name. This could be as simple as a stylized letter "P" or "PS."
- No brains. While we can envision a good brain-centric logo, the majority of them look overly simple and clinical.