Improve the Ginger - Turmeric Grater experience
- État: Closed
- Prix: $170
- Propositions reçues: 7
- Gagnant: Hridoycufl
Résumé de concours
I would like to create a new type of grating experience to basically improve a product that serve as a grater, mainly for roots
Please see pictures and also video (1min20): [login to view URL]
The function is to shred roots such as ginger, turmeric (elephant garlic, daikon radish & parmesan cheese) and leave the unwanted fiber behind without altering the taste.
The product is currently a 3.5-inch (7.62cm) small ceramic grater with rows of sharp teeth and for ease of use, a silicone ring underneath holds the grater in place and the bowl collects the gratings and flavorful juices.
- You can reuse the same size but trying to extend the grating area a bit.
- You have to change the form factor so that it can hold the Piece 2 HOLDER and Then GRABBER on top.
Future added function:
Please watch the following short video (entire):
[login to view URL]
I would like to solve 3 user problems with extra elements :
- Keeping clean hands (especially with turmeric)
- being able to peel the turmeric without reaching a spoon
- stock small food rest for the next grating experience easily
Piece 1 GRABBER - Made of food grade silicon (color black) : you can grab a piece of turmeric - ginger without having to wear a gloves and not have smelly or yellow fingers. You can keep a small piece of turmeric inside the grabber.
Piece 2 HOLDER—PEALER Made of food grade metal (color grey or gold) : You can get the peal of the turmeric -ginger without the use of a spoon by using the side of the metal form. You can also stock the GRABBER inside the HOLDER
Please see attached images for more visual cues.
Do not hesitate to shoot questions for more information.
We are interested in in creative product design:
- that solve the user need.
- look beautiful and is safe to use
- can be produced cheaply in manufacturing
- CAD/CAM files
Mold designs to do a first prototype
Commentaire de l'employeur
“It was a pleasure to do a prototype together. thanks for the support !”