I need some Graphic Design for a Hawaiian Style Automobile Window Decal
- Statut: Closed
- Prix: $90
- Propositions reçues: 14
- Gagnant: robertmorgan46
Résumé du concours
Hawaiian Style Window Decal
Please use your design and style skills to create a automobile windows decal. Similar to decals you see on SUVs today in America. The attached pictures ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]) is a sample of these kind of decals.
The decal will be made of white or colored vynal that is usually attached to the rear window of a car. The decal is usually one color but if a 3D affect is used, black should be used as the background color. The decal will be die cut.
The decal must have the following attributes-
- Have design qualities that are simple to have printed and cut for a die cut graphic but with a nice Hawaiian/tropical design to them.
- Size is left to the designer but should not be any larger than 48 sq. in. (310 sq/cm) but not too small that can not be read from a 10-15 foot distance.
- Shape is left to the designer. This is die-cut so shape will not be your normal rectangle, oval shape but you can put then in as reference.
- Should have a Hawaiian/tropical style graphic or two but not necessary. ie. sandal (slipper), turtle, hibiscus, plumeria, bird of paradise. etc etc.
- Should be in Hawaiian/tropical designed fonts but not necessary. Left up to designer but could even have two different fonts if design looks good.
- MUST have these two separated phrases. "A hale pu Kanikapila" "Koa Mahina na hina" (Do not include the quote marks)
- These two phrases are not to be put together as a single sentence but should be put in a way that they go together. For example... if I said... "Johnston High School" and "Varsity Rugby Team". It could go as a single sentence but I would want the two phrases separated.
- I need the original files so if minor tweeking needs to be done, I can do it.
- I need the file put in a form that can be sent to a Printing Service.
- I do not want some strange file format that can not be edited in your typical design software, Gimp, Photoshop, Illustrator. etc
- If required, I will do my tweeking on a Windows or Linux so if this is done on a Mac, please make the original so it can be opened on Linux or Windows.
- If a special font is used, I will require the name of the font and either a copy of it or a location where I can download it.
- If any graphics are used I need them in a separate file as well.
Before starting this project if you have any questions, contact me prior to starting.
Thank you for your designs.
1/9/2014 12:29 pm MST - The words in the design are more important than the graphics so highlight them more than the Hawaiian images.