I need a Word template for my CV, in two color schemes (same layout).
- Statut: Closed
- Prix: $48
- Propositions reçues: 1
- Gagnant: UNIQUE12345
Résumé du concours
Hey, designers! Help a developer get a new job by making him up a nice, professional looking résumé template!
What I expect is a set of two Word 2013 template files, providing me a modern-design looking document template - developer's CVs (making highlight on experience, skills and introduction blocks being well readable).
Regardless of formatting used, template must be Ctrl-C friendly, even when using table layouts and stuff, e.g., if someone copies data and pastes it to email, it must not break lines.
I need same layout provided in two color variations.
First: green on black "hacker movie" alike, (you may use any acid style-looking palette to kick in, this may result in bonus. Monokai is accepted too.), idea png is provided.
Second: "normal" non-inverted color documents, idea png is provided too.. this colorscheme must look nice in both color and greyscale prints!
What makes your entry score for me (e.g. recommended to be done):
- hacking culture attributable 1337 design. Must not be lame: n0 code lines from [url removed, login to view], preferably no matr1x backrounds, and don't try to hide obsc3n3 greetz in your 11101010s.
- a well-thinked template for "duties, experiences and activities per job" blocks
- a sample block for adding work photos/screenshots (as on LinkedIn). In this case, both photo and non-photo job experience must be provided in your template to see how it fits (I don't have cool photos from all my cool projects), and this, again, must not break formatting.
- heading with photo, phone, etc
- a reserved place for small logo (think of QR code) somewhere in bottom-right
What makes a negative score:
- it the layout objectively looks worse than my current CV layout (I provide that sample of ugliness as [url removed, login to view])
Questions are welcome.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Has exceptionally great designer skills, being attentive to smallest details of the given task.”
lookfie, Russian Federation.