I need a book cover design
- État: Closed
- Prix: $140
- Propositions reçues: 44
- Gagnant: espaciom
Résumé de concours
I'm looking for a great book cover design. Here are details about the book:
Title: RE-ENGINEERING RELEVANCE
Subtitle: A Leadership Fable About Business Transformation
Authors: Richard Blazevich and Eric Bishop
Genre: Business Fiction (a fictional story that is filled with business lessons)
After a few weeks at Premier Sporting Goods, Jim Harrison wondered if he could turn the company around. Sales were declining, products were becoming obsolete, and consumers were moving on. As Premier’s new head of marketing, he faced the challenge of making the company relevant again.
This book tells the story of a marketing leader who takes six simple steps to transform an outdated company into a successful online enterprise. In this book, the authors offer a business fable that delivers practical and compelling advice for leaders who want to make their organization relevant in the modern era. It is a must-read for anyone from students learning about marketing to executives wanting to transform their businesses to be successful in an ever-changing environment.
• Transformation / Reinvention
• Digital Marketing / E-commerce / Online Store
• Agility / Nimbleness
• Rapid Change
• The book cover should be simple enough to be effective when viewed on Amazon.com.
• The book cover should look different from other books in categories including marketing, e-commerce, and business strategy.
• Paperback version:
• Front & back cover = 9 inches tall by 6 inches wide
• Spine = 9 inches tall by 0.4 inches wide
• Audio version:
• Front & back cover = 6 inches tall by 6 inches wide
Commentaire de l'employeur
“espaciom did an outstanding job on my book cover. They submitted the winning design in my book cover contest, beating out over 50 other submissions. They were a pleasure to work with, and responded quickly to every request I had. ”
richblazevich, United States.