Home Page Design & Implementation
- État: Closed
- Prix: $390
- Propositions reçues: 11
- Gagnant: doubledude
Résumé de concours
We are in need of a new home page design for our business within the next 4 days.
Please see our staging website here:
[login to view URL]
I have already installed the Bridge Wordpress theme and have layed out the page with the content we want in each section using Visual Composer. I am happy with the top of the website design (Header, video, buttons), but I would like some help with designing the rest of the home page.
After a design is chosen, we need you to log in to the Wordpress admin section and actually implement the design on the staging website. Because this theme has Visual Composer, you can actually save the template within the wp-admin area and use for other pages, which we would like to do after the home page is done.
*** We need this project fully completed within 5 days from now ***
Our corporate colours are:
Navy blue: #384a8c
Sky blue: #4e91d0
Light grey: #e8e8e8
Charcoal grey: #383838
Here's what I'd like some design concepts for:
- A modern, clean looking form to go directly under the two blue buttons on the right. (This form needs to be fairly short, to fit in the space to be in line with where the bottom of the video ends.
- The 3 columns section (Business consulting, tax & accounting, virtual CFO). We would like there to be less white space between the columns & I'd like to see some sort of modern, clean pattern as the background. Am open to suggestions on images for the icons above each column.
- Call to action strip design
- Client testimonials section design
- Out team section design
- Footer section design
- Remember, this theme is mobile responsive so we need to ensure the design resizes well on mobile phone browsers.
We are open to suggestions on font styles as long as the fonts aren't too fancy because we don't want them to effect the page load speed of the website.
Please note, we are looking for a very modern, clean, flat style of design which accentuates the calls to action buttons & forms.
Please don't submit a design if you haven't read the above requirements properly.