Develop a Corporate Identity/Logo
- État: Pending
- Prix: $250
- Propositions reçues: 379
Résumé de concours
I am looking to create a unique corporate identity for a startup website aimed at connecting contractors with clients:
At a minimum I need a logo or series of logos that can accomplish the following:
1. a stand alone logo (one that is identifiable without the entire company name),
2. a logo that also includes the name of the company: External Talent
3. a logo that can work as the favicon (logo next to website name)
4. a logo that can work on the upper left hand corner of my website (please visit [login to view URL] to see what I mean. Will need to replace the smartjobboard logo with my logo)
5. a logo that can work on business cards and other promotional activities
6. a logo that can work on letterhead.
I'm guessing that this will result in 2-3 slight variations on 1 master logo, but I completely leave that up to your discretion.
A little more on the website I am building.:
The website will be similar to this website, upwork, and other freelancing websites. The difference is that while most of the freelancing websites focus on individuals seeking freelancers, or very small companies seeking freelancers, my website will focus on connecting corporations with very senior freelance consultants (my target freelance consultant will be an individual that can command USD $200+/hour.)
In other words, think of a company with 500-50,000 employees that is seeking an Interim CFO, or a consultant to work on integrating two companies after a merger, or an HR professional that can help restructure an organization, etc.
In my head I sort of like the idea of using the letter X as a key component of the logo, as the name of the website is External Talent, and the website address is xtal.work. But again, I'm not the most creative person in the world, so I leave the entire design up to your discretion. I'm sure you will all do much better than I would!
Feel free to contact me with questions.
rick@[login to view URL]