Design to Improve the street appeal of a house
- État: Closed
- Prix: $100
- Propositions reçues: 18
- Gagnant: wesamalhamadi77
Résumé du concours
Contest Title: Provide design to Improve the street appeal of the house in the attached photos.
Areas to Improve:
- Front yard
- Exterior facade
- Front entrance
- boundary fence
Edit: Note that submissions that include a fence that provides a boundary whilst opening up the front yard will be viewed favourably.
- Provide a design to make this house look great from the street.
- Make the large blank wall nearest the street less dominant / overpowering.
Style or Theme:
- Traditional Queenslander style similar to existing.
- Nothing on public street side of grey timber boundary fence can be altered.
- Roof colour must remain as is.
- Garage cannot be altered and colour must remain as is.
- Overall structure of house cannot be significantly changed.
- Minor changes or additions to structure are allowed .. e.g. changing windows , doors , decks , steps etc.
- The large tree in the front yard must remain.
- Prefer not to have a traditional white picket fence.
- moderate budget up to approx $40,000 AUD.
Items to be delivered:
- Visual representation of house as viewed from street.
- Landscape plan
- Details of colour scheme and paint colours used.
- Front of house is only about 2.5m away from boundary at closest point and the rest is about 10m back from boundary.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Submitted multiple good quality designs providing many options. Very helpful, patient, and respectful.”