Design our the colour scheme/artwork for our new trucks
- Statut: Closed
- Prix: $1090
- Propositions reçues: 52
- Gagnant: NexusDezign
Résumé du concours
We are in the process of purchasing our first new trucks for our family business and the design/colour scheme of these trucks will be the basis for all our new trucks in the future and therefore we want to make sure we get the design perfect to begin with!
As basic background on our company we are a small scrap metal recycling company operating on the east coast of Australia
Each entry will need to consider/meet the following:
- Our current brand, logo and colour scheme (being Recycal Green, Black and White - shades of grey can be used also)
- Design must stand out and 'WOW' people when driving down the road but still maintain a professional image - we want people see our trucks as this is advertising for our company
- 2 angles for each truck (there are 2 truck types) must be provided per the photos attached
Information to help designers:
- photos of the 2 truck types will be attached - these are basic photos from the manufacturer which the designer can use to develop their design
- Photos Hook 1 & 2 are trucks that carry bins like you see in the 'hook' photo
- Photos Tray 1 & 2 are trucks that carry bins like you see in 'Tray Bins' photo (note our gates are not to be yellow like in the photo)
- photos of the different bins that go on each truck - you will see the bins are a different green to our logo and are very very bright as we like them to stand out
- our official logo/brand
The winner will be selected primarily based on their ability to 'WOW' us whilst considering factors such as professionalism, practicality of applying the design in real life and the execution in quality of the files produced.
If there are any questions I will be happy to answer these.
PLEASE NOTE: the design of our bins is not a part of this, I have including a photo of how our bins look so this can be considered when doing designs for the trucks - we are only asking for designers to come up with a design for the trucks (specifically/most importantly the cab of the truck)